For our accounting to be able to process your reimbursement, the receipt must contain the following information:
- Date of purchase
- Invoice number, receipt number or any other uniquely identifiable number
- Company name (Who is the seller?)
- Information on purchased item or service
- Total paid amount, including tax
- Payment method (If it was paid electronically, it should contain some credit card information)
Please request and save all receipts and send us a photo or scan after the conference. Bank account screenshots or credit card payment receipts only are not valid.